2013年7月4日星期四

Red Sox bats to complete the sweep

Red Sox bats to complete the sweep


Allen Webster (1-2) went six innings, surrendering two runs on five hits with four walks, to pull out the first victory of his major league career.They might not want to leave Fenway; however, the team is wheels up to the West Coast for the start of a 10-game road swing leading up to the All-Star break, beginning Friday against the Los Angeles Angels in Anaheim, Calif.Red Sox Jersey


Driskel says in a statement, "After my college football career is over I want to pursue a professional career in the NFL.Blank Jersey


if I ever decide I want to play baseball, I want to play with the Boston Red Sox who drafted me in the recent draft".Driskel indicated on Twitter the day he was drafted that Boston's selection of him was a surprise.Florida quarterback Jeff Driskel could take a swing at another sport.Bobby Doerr Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论