2013年7月9日星期二

explains Tanaka mobile San Francisco Giants

explains Tanaka mobile San Francisco Giants


Torres also can play 20 solid games in left field then play one inning, like the sixth Monday night, and look like he’s never been at the position before. “He’s still going to be in the mix,” Bochy said of Torres. “I think it worked out well when we had Angel Pagan in center field.Giants Jersey

Jeff Francoeur

Take manager Bruce Bochy’s quote on Kensuke Tanaka’s promotion from Fresno to play left field after a career at second base. “We’re struggling against right-handers and he was swinging as well as anybody down there, so why not him? ” Bochy said.Aaron Rowand Jersey


The club wants him to concentrate on outfield work. “I played left field a few years ago (in Japan), so I think I’ll be ready,” Tanaka said. “I was ready to play anywhere even before I came to the States. ” Tanaka said his goal was not just to reach the majors, but to stay.Brian Wilson Jersey

没有评论:

发表评论