2013年7月7日星期日

All star started on other things

All star started on other things


I’ll go ahead and say that I don’t think the numbers Harper put up in his limited time on the field warrant him an All-Star start.MLB Nationals Jersey
MLB Orioles Adam Jones

I’m not sure you have noticed the change but they definitely have a different way of playing right now than they did before Bryce Harper came off of the disabled list.He reportedly sent a text message to Johnson that read, “Play me or trade me. ” Imagine the conversation that followed that little message.Jesus Flores Jerseys


Harper has already picked up his game or rather has started seeing results from his efforts that have never slacked off even for a moment.Some players would sigh quietly and enjoy the day off, great players might even do that. Harper didn’t.Stephen Strasburg Jerseys

没有评论:

发表评论